WHO WE ARE...
SYNEXXUS serves both the commercial and defense markets. Our commercial hardware and software power the Industrial Internet of Things, controlling diverse systems from LED streetlights, to electric utility-class transformers, to fire extinguisher monitoring systems. Visit us at www.synexxus.com to learn more.
Now Hiring a Full-Stack Software Developer to create custom applications and scripts and perform testing to confirm his/her developed code operates properly. The Full Stack Developer supports a wide range of SYNEXXUS projects, such as those described in the above paragraph.
Travel Required: 5%
Essential Job Functions
- Build secure, low-latency applications for high availability/reliability applications within an Agile team structure
- Develop and maintain code that integrates both existing and new software components into a fully integrated and functional system
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with focus on programming, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience minimum; 5+ preferred
- Strong teamwork skills and experience in a collaborative environment
- Understanding of the development process and testing cycle including bug tracking and formal code documentation and releases
- Analytical, diagnostic / debugging / troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills required for integrating applications, systems, and equipment
- Scripting and support for custom applications
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) experience in an Agile environment
- Strong programming experience with C/C++ and Java
- Experience with common development and repository tools (i.e. SVN, GIT, JIRA, etc.)
- Experience with database driven web applications with SQL and/or NOSQL backend
- The ideal candidate will have development experience ASP.NET MVC framework
- Experience cross compiling of C/C++ and Java
- Experience with Java-based web technologies.
- Skills in one or more of the following (please list on resume): JSON, REST, ETL, XML, HTML5, CSS3, LINQ
- Strong skills in writing and interpreting Software Requirements Specifications (SRS)
- Development of secure applications
- Systems integration experience (hardware and software)
- Experience developing high data volume applications
- Microsoft Azure cloud environments
- Windows 10 SDK development experience
- Mobile and responsive development is a plus
- Experience in creating GUI front-ends using HTML5 and CSS3
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties.
SYNEXXUS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws, as stated in the EEO is the Law poster.