WHO WE ARE...
SYNEXXUS serves both the commercial and defense markets. Our commercial hardware and software power the Industrial Internet of Things, controlling diverse systems from LED streetlights, to electric utility-class transformers, to fire extinguisher monitoring systems. Visit us at www.synexxus.com to learn more.
Now Hiring an Operations Support Technician to installs and support company products within the continental U.S. and abroad. This positions interacts with engineering and manufacturing teams within the company and serves as liaison between SYNEXXUS, partner companies and the customer. Customer service, technical expertise, project management and excellent communications skills are required.
ONLY U.S. CITIZENS and/or THOSE ELIGIBLE FOR A DOD SECURITY CLEARANCE SHOULD APPLY.
The incumbent must also be available to deploy overseas for six months to a year at a time.
Essential Job Functions
- Act as liaison between the company and its customers.
- Plan, execute, and manage all aspects of product installation.
- Develop and deliver training to clients.
- Create reports for each installation detailing the process and any trouble encountered during the process.
- Correct installation/support issues and inform operations in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the product design process by relaying individual and customer feedback tothe software and hardware development teams.
- Write, review and edit technical product guides and submit changes to these documents as needed.
- Assemble, test and validate company products.
- Package and ship company products.
- Work with Inventory control administrator to ensure accurate inventory of raw materials and completed products.
- Maintain company demo vehicles and systems.
- Test all equipment being demonstrated or installed, prior to use.
- Demonstrate the functionality of products to potential customers.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, Program Management.
- Bachelor of Science in a technical field highly desired.
- Ten to Fifteen years technical experience required.
- Experience with C4ISR systems required.
- Experience installing systems on tactical vehicles highly desired.
- Experience communicating and working with various levels of the military a plus.
- The ability to obtain a U.S. DoD SECRET Security Clearance
- Ability to obtain a medical clearance to travel overseas in support of company contracts required.
- The incumbent must also be available to deploy overseas for six months to a year at a time.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to interact with staff in a dynamic, sometimes under pressure environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are vital.
- Experience with software code a plus
- Experience training users on technical/tactical equipment a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties.
SYNEXXUS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws, as stated in the EEO is the Law poster.
**Please no recruiter solicitations